- The college provides Blazer and T-Shirts. These are to be strictly worn every day unless informed otherwise. On days when uniforms are exempted, a student is expected to dress decently Students are not allowed to come to class with shorts, slippers and other provocative dresses.
- Students will be charged a separate amount for Blazer and T-shirts which is non-refundable.
EXAMINATIONS AND HOLIDAYS
- Semester End Examination for 70% in each paper will be held at the end of the Semester as per the University Schedule in April/May and October/November
Internal assessment for30% will comprise of the following activities in two Mid- Term Tests:
– Class Test (10 marks)
– Debate/Art of Public Speaking (10 marks)
– Assignments / Model Exam (10 marks)
- To be eligible for End Term Exams, students must secure at least 45% marks in the Internal Assessment.
- All students must attain a minimum of 80% attendance in all the subjects in order to be eligible for all exams.
ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE
- It is mandatory for all students to have 80% attendance failing which he/she will not be allowed to write an exam.
- If a student is absent for more than three days, he/she is expected to attach supporting documents/certificates with the leave failing which the authority shall take necessary action.